Saturday, April 25, 2009

my trip to salt lake city in Jan.

My mom would not tell me where we were going so i stayed quiet until mom took me to the ticket booth for the front runner. When we stopped at salt lake city, the first thing that my mom told me is "Where do you think we are going to? What is the place that you always want to go?"
i said build a bear. We went and spent $107 dollars at build a bear workshop itself. Our limit was $200 dollars. After that, we went to applebees and had a really juicy steak. Then to rocky mountain chocolate. They have really good chocolate. Then we got back on the front runner and went home. I had a blast. I hope we go back next year

2 comments:

  1. Build a bear is so much fun! I am glad you had a great time

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOUNDS LIKE YOU HAD A LOT OF FUN. PRETTY SPOILED..BUT THAT"S O. K. MOMS LOVE TO SPOIL THEIR GIRLS. I KNOW I DO. LOVE AUNT PATSY JO

    ReplyDelete